1. Consider a Hard Cider Kit form Beardsley Cider Mill
2. Adopt a Vine at Taylor Brooke Winery
3. YARN from CT sheep or alpacas! That's right, our friends at Flatland Alpacas have alpaca yarn available!
4. BEES! Beekeeping classes in Mystic and Coventry and bee packages could be the perfect gift for that special someone.
5. Reservations for one of Jones Family Farms' Harvest Kitchen 2015 cooking classes.
1. Do you know someone that loves fermentation and pickled products? Create your own pickle pack from one of these local farms; Adamah at Isabella Freedman in Falls Village, Sub Edge Farm in Farmington and Riverbank Farm in Roxbury
2. Sign up your friend or relative with Lucky Girl Bakery's Pie Club! Membership in this 'club' means 1 pie/month!
3. For someone who loves to cook and read! This is an awesome combo - Cook and Book Club at La Belle Aurore.
4. For the folks that seem to have everything already, how about a gift certificate to one of our 10% Partners Restaurants dishing out locally grown. Consider River Tavern, Max's Oyster Bar, Blue Plate Kitchen and Mountainside Cafe
5. CSA share for the 2023 growing season, search 'CSA' along with a zip code in the buyctgrown.com search engine to find the closest CSA.
1. Wear it! Share the locally grown love with a buyCTgrown T-Shirt
2. Keep the ones you love warm this winter with a CT wool blanket! Check out the awesome variety of colors from Kindred Crossings!
3, Gloves, hats and mittens made at Aussakita Acres using alpaca fiber.
4. Wool jewelry. Does it get any more unique than that? Tranquil Morning Farm has an incredible variety of wool products.
5. One more fiber item that is a must have - Sheep skins! Sepe's Farm has a wide range of colors to choose from.
1. For children, consider Ethereal Toys' selection of toys made from CT sourced wool products and CT grown lavender!
2. Dog Coats, Hats or Mittens from Sankow's Beaver Brook Farm
1. Cupola Hollow Farm has a wide range of precrafted gift baskets or individual items to fill your own gift basket.
2. Bishop's Orchards' Super Local Gift Baskets are available for purchase online.
3. Fruit baskets filled with this year's apple harvest or preserves from the summer's fruits in a Lymans Orchard gift basket.
4. Soaps can be local too! Using cow or goats milk for a nourishing soap, consider visiting our friends at Goatboy Soaps, Meadow Stone Farm, or Sleepy Moon Soaps
5. CT Maple Syrup is our favorite gift basket item! Noone is ever disappointed with real CT maple syrup! Learn more about maple syrup and our farmer friends at Ragland Farm.
6. Popcorn, specifically, CT grown popcorn, available on the cob or ready to pop! Check out Podunk Popcorn.
1. Locally distilled eau-de-vie from Westford Hill Distillers
3. Chocolate lover? Chocolate doesn't get any more local than Milk House Chocolates!
4. CT wine! With 32 wineries in the state, check out which CT winery is closest to you for the perfect, local holiday hostess gift!
5. Are your people more of a beer crowd? Consider one of these excellent local breweries: Black Hog Brewery, Broad Brook Brewers, Powder Mill Brewery, Two Roads Brewery